By Mr Lee
Nu World, a home appliance plant in Wynberg, is down again after being engulfed in flames for the forth time.
This building near the Shell garage, close to the Pan African shopping center, caught fire for the fourth time last night, April 04.
According to the information at hand, the building has been occupied by vagrants since it burnt down on the 22 January this year.
It is alleged that after a drug overdose, one of the homeless men fell off the roof and died instantly.
It’s believed the dirty boys were digging for electrical wires, which could have caused the fire.
In January when factory horribly burnt, the emergency management spokesperson for the city of Johannesburg, Nana Radebe, said that no deaths had been reported.
Radebe had indicated that her department had deployed 15 firemen and two fire engines.
Radebe had stated that her first priority was to stop the fire from spreading to the garage.