[02/14, 11:44] Bro Gibs: Email CV directly to the advertiser:
Polokwane – Exclusive Sales Position
Vacancy for well groomed bilingual with Sepedi as one of the languages. Applicants with vast experience in direct marketing and networking with own reliable transport and valid drivers license can forward resume with relevant items
Motivational Travelling and mobile package available as well as excellent commission scheme.
Candidates to send your cv to Hettie at email@example.com
[02/14, 11:45] Bro Gibs: Email CV directly to the advertiser:
Hotel Sales & Marketing – Pretoria
The Individual prospects for new clients and sells the hotel’s services to individuals and businesses. The Individual follows the commercial policy developed by their manager and takes care of commercial contact with clientele, with the objective of attaining the target turnover. The individual will be responsible for preparing activities, visitation reports, monitoring commercial competition and the identification of new target markets.
Candidates must have 5-10 years of experience in the same position, this is a non negotiable.
The ideal candidate should have an existing database of clientele that ranges from corporate, leisure, government and PCO’s.
The candidate must possess good interpersonal communication skills. Own reliable transport is essential.
Any form of formal qualifications or training will be an advantage.
Remuneration: To be discussed
Please forward a recent CV and a professional photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
[02/14, 11:45] Bro Gibs: Please email your CV directly to the employer:
Full function to preparation of monthly management accounts.
Pastel accounting and experience in Excel and MS Word is essential.
Applicants must be able to proactively assist the Manager with implementation of controls and development.
Applicants must be a qualified and experienced bookkeeper.
Must have a driver’s license and own vehicle.
Duties will include:
Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports for small retirement village.
Filing of all statutory returns.
Assist with the preparation of annual budgets.
Assist in the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements.
Working Monday to Friday.
Credit checks will be done on candidates that are shortlisted.
[02/14, 11:47] Bro Gibs: Email CV directly to the advertiser:
STORES SUPERVISOR/RAW MATERIAL CONTROLLER (Killarney Gardens)
R13,000 + R2,000 (KPI Bonus)
Key Responsibilities and Duties include and not limited to:
– Oversee all stores personnel
– Basic computer skills (will be trained on in house system)
– Oversee and manage all stores goods – finished and raw materials, ensuring supplies/materials are ordered and replenished timeously.
– Controlling of finished goods, making sure it is moved correctly and timeously as required, as per our company system and procedures
– Controlling of incoming goods, correct receipt, issue, storage and movement of raw materials as per work instructions and procedures
– Familiar with cycle counts and reporting back to team.
– Maintain housekeeping and ensure areas are clean, tidy and hazard free.
– Carry out any reasonably requested duty as required by Senior Management
– Forklift/ reach truck license a must.
– Ensuring reject product is quarantined and scrapped as per company procedures and work instructions
– Previously work experience in this role/position required
– Team player
– Good attendance/ timekeeping required
– Own or reliable transport required
Email your CV to email@example.com
[02/14, 11:48] Bro Gibs: Please email your CV directly to the employer:
We are looking for a dynamic Events Ticket Sales & Marketing Specialist based in Johannesburg & Pretoria to join our team
• Accountable and responsible
• High level of integrity
• Open and transparent
The role as Events Ticket Sales & Marketing Specialist:
• Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries
• Communicate with customers through various channels
• Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
• Resolve customer queries via phone, chat, email and ticketing
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• 1 to 2 years of customer service experience essential
• Clear Criminal Record
• Previous sales experience will be an advantage
• Resident in Johannesburg or Pretoria
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00 (during lockdown)
Should you wish to apply by sending your resume to sales @ livesportstv .fun
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please make sure your Whatsapp number is noted on your resume, Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.